Meadow Creek Community Church and Masala Ministries (Ministry to South Asians) is hiring three students to make up their summer team. Successful applicants will seek to co-ordinate various activities related to various ministries with the church and Masala ministries.
The job may include:
- Children's and Youth ministries i.e. VBS, social activities, sports, Sunday School and other outreach to families with children and youth.
- Worship leader/band (if musical)
- Event planning i.e. fundraisers, luncheons, block/community/neighbourhood outreach activities
- Digital communications i.e. survey, logo, social media, photography, graphic design for posters, brochures, website, etc
- Organizational and administrative duties as assigned.
The Activities Co-ordinator position is for 10 weeks at 40 hours a week beginning in mid-June and there will be some weekend work (including Sunday mornings) and possibly evening programs.
There will also be some training and preparation days in June.
Qualifications for Activities Co-ordinator:
- Between the ages of 15-30
- Full-time students who are completing full-time studies this spring and returning to full-time studies in the fall of 2017
- Committed Christians who are able to act as examples of the Christian faith and lifestyle
- Mature and responsible individuals who are able to work in a team setting
- Willing to complete a Criminal Reference Check
Please submit resumes and cover letters to the church office no later than June 5th 2017.
Email applications welcome.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Contact: Meadow Creek Community Church
120 Clarendon Ave
Phone: 905 387 5457
Email: [email protected]